Main Library: Arnold Conference Room (second floor, front)
1. Approval of the Bylaws submitted by the Bylaws Committee, reviewed and edited by the Executive Committee, and distributed via e-mail to FOMP.
2. Vote on a motion approved by the Executive Committee:
Annual Dues payable to FOMP will be $10 per household and will entitle any resident 18 years or older in a household for which dues have been paid, to vote during the next FOMP meetings.
3. Review of the presentation made during “A Visit With Dr. Ken Wagner”.
4. Next Steps In The Funding Process for Managing Morses Pond.
5. Information Regarding Action Program for This Summer (If known at the time).
6. Short Summary Committee Reports:
· Outreach Committee
· Clean up Committee
· Cook Out Committee
· E-Mail/Web Site Committee (See Other Sided)
7. Vote for New Officers Given the Nominating Committee Slate
Chairman: Barry Herring
Vice Chairman: Thomas P. Hodge
Secretary: Sarah Green
Treasurer: Kent Fox
8. New Business and planning for upcoming events.
The Morses Pond web site, http://www.morsespond.org was recently created and is devoted to Morses Pond. It currently has information about Friends of Morses Pond (FOMP), pictures, news, history information, meeting notes, and meeting announcements. For example, if you’d like to see meeting notes, click on the ‘FOMP meetings’ link such as the April 6th meeting “A Visit With Dr. Ken Wagner”. If you’d like to see the bylaws, click on the “FOMP Officers” link.
As material becomes available it will be placed on the site.
Please e-mail Morses Pond material for the site to email@example.com. If you
have material in paper form, please send it to
Associated with the web-site is an e-mail list, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can subscribe to the e-mail list by visiting http://www.morsespond.org. If you have problems subscribing, please e-mail email@example.com. All mail from firstname.lastname@example.org starts with the subject “[Fomp]”. This is a moderated e-mail list. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com will reach over a hundred people only after one of the moderators approves your message, thus this list is very safe from spam.
Configure your SPAM blocker software: Many of the spam blockers (e.g. yahoo bulk mail processing) filter mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thus, you should configure your spam filter to not block mail from email@example.com. In addition you should also configure your spam software to not block mail that contains “[Fomp]” in the subject.
You can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach FOMP officers.